A Morning of Drawing Sculpture
Time & Location
About The Event
Nichola Eddery has designed a three hour classical drawing workshop on a Tuesday morning in the Victoria and Albert Museum.
The class will be taught by Nichola Eddery and will offer her unique blend of classical training through drawing directly from the sculptural masterpieces. Nichola will provide demonstrations and exercises to help each student learn the introductory stages of traditional drawing.
This is a great introductory lesson in classical training, set in a truly beautiful and inspiring museum.
Structure of the Evening
- 10am -10.15am Meet and great in front hall
- 10.15am – 11.35am Drawing
- 11.35am– 11.55am Optional coffee/dinner break at the V&A Cafe
- 11.55am – 1.15pm Drawing
- 3 hours of tutoring
- Max 8 places
- All levels of drawing experience are welcome.
- Nichola will provide 1-1 tuition to each participant during the evening.
- The programme will provide demonstrations and exercises to learn the introductory stages of a drawing; learning how to begin, proportion, structure and light and shade.
- On receipt, you will receive a drawing handbook to prepare for the drawing class. The handbook is a 13 page document that will provide information on the fundamental principles of drawing, a list of supplies for the classes, online suppliers and other useful information.
- Essential supplies must be purchased before the class and this includes: A4 drawing pad, 2B pencil, putty rubber, enclosed sharpener, and a ruler. This will cost under £10 .
- Students wishing to try red chalk or graphite and chalk on toned paper are welcomed to the class, but must be purchased before the workshop commences.
- Stools will be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact Nichola if you have any questions.
- Drawing Sculpture at Night£35£350£0